So I've wanted a kitten for awhile but I had decided that I would have to wait. That all changed when Jorden, Jared's brother, sold a security system to a family that was trying to give their siamese kittens away. So he called me and told me how cute they were. We went and looked at them and of course we wanted one :). When we were trying to decide what to name him, I jokingly suggested we call him Leonard. Well Jared loved the name! So we call him Lenny. Lenny is actually a perfect name for him because he is such a silly kitten. He constantly wants to play and stalk things. We got him when he was six weeks old, and now he's about eight weeks. I think he's about twice as big now as what he is in these pictures. The video is of him chasing his toy. Thanks Jared for letting me get a kitten to keep me company this summer!

4 comments:
Yah for Lenny! So glad you're here this summer Brooke.
so stinkin cute! we miss you guys too, last years group was the best!
thats awesome you guys got a kitten, do you love it???! How do you guys like it out there? its nice to have something to keep you company huh?
This surely sounds like you Brooke. You and your kittens! Reminds me of your house and the bajillion cats. I had no idea you guys had a blog so that's rad!
Post a Comment