Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tribute to Mom

This is my wonderful mom and dad with some of their grandchildren. Mom- here are some things I appreciate about you:

Your dedication and sacrifices. You work hard Mom- around the house; helping Dad; at your job, taking care of your kids, grandkids, neighbors and many others- and it pays off.

Your positive attitude-I can hardly remember a time you were negative about anything, especially when it had to do with any of my struggles. Right now I can hear you saying, "PMA Brooke...positive mental attitude," and "Attitude determines altitude." Wow I hated hearing that growing up, but it definitely helps =).

Sharing your testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for yours and Dad's diligence in teaching us kids this. It was worth every effort to have FHE weekly, family prayer, family scripture study, attending church together, and countless other ways you shared your love of Jesus Christ.

You make tasty meals and taught me your skills- I think Jared appreciates this one the most =)

And most of all I appreciate your never-ending love and support! I enjoy your phone calls, emails, visits etc. they keep me going! You always give attention to the details in Jared's and my life that matter most.

Happy Mothers' Day!!

No comments: