We love walking by the corn and hay fields near our house. I think one of my favorite smells is freshly cut hay. mmm...reminds me of home.
Mr. Eagle Scout lighting the fire with only one match. Impressive.
Hiking to the Y. I don't recommend doing it in 90 degree weather though.
We are working on painting the trim in our house. It used to be the same color as the paint on the walls. Now its white and contrasts the toasty almond color of the walls. It really looks classy.
The last two weekends we've been waking up early to hit the awesome garage sales around Springville. Every Saturday there are at least 20 cars parked on Main Street with garage sale signs in their windows. We love going to the ones that are in the mansions up the canyon. We've gotten some great steals. Here are some of our favorites...
I realized most of the books we own are textbooks ;)
This bedroom set was practically free! So now if you come visit you don't have to sleep on an air mattress!
I got this Singer sewing machine for 5 bucks!
Nice fishing poles Jared!
3 comments:
Sweet! Garage sells are great aren't they? I figured I'd better not start that or I won't be able to stop. I am so jealous of your $5 dollar machine and yes! maybe we will have to come sleep on the bed. Good to have an update!
Cute pictures! Yay you hiked the Y! Nice work!
Looks like you guys are having fun!!! I'm seriously jealous of the $5 sewing machine. I paid $10 for mine. I love the book case and you guys are genius to paint your trim white. It looks great. That's awesome you hiked the Y. I still haven't made it to the M over here. Way to go!
Post a Comment