I got a plead from my Dad to post something besides the Yankees post. I guess he got tired of looking at them =)
Jared spoiled me for my birthday last Tuesday. He bought me flowers, took me shopping most of the day (impressive huh?) and then out to eat at Macaroni Grill (one of my favorite restaurants!) for dinner. Thanks honey!
So I've been pretty busy lately. My final semester at BYU is wrapping up. I'm way excited but also nervous to enter the real world. This last week I started job hunting. With the economy right now there isn't a whole lot out there for entry-level positions. I've applied for a couple of jobs recently, and I'm waiting to hear back. Both of these companies work with businesses in the Utah valley to help their employees want to lead healthier lives. If I were to get hired I'd be like a health coach, meaning assessing the health of these employees and then helping them improve their health and well-being through instruction, motivation etc. So we'll just have to see, I just want something to keep me busy. If anyone hears of any openings that are health related be sure to let me know!
Jared has been busy with school also. He found out recently that he gets to do his Capstone semester (meaning his final semester, like an internship) at UVRMC in the ER. After he's finished there he'll have over 200 hours of experience in the ER which will be awesome for his resume! Maybe after he graduates in April they'll want to hire him on. That would be perfect since it is the closest hospital to where we live. Anyways, that's what we've been up to and hopefully this post wasn't too boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment