Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Montana Style

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are all prepared for Christmas! We had a great time with our families. So much so that I kind of forgot to take a lot pictures. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Jake and Rachel's and we got to meet our new nephew. Isn't Bridger so cute?
And Jaxon was such the little entertainer! I have a really funny video of him dancing but I can't get it to load onto the blog. Dad took us 4-wheeling on the Sun River game range. We didn't see any elk but the scenery was sure beautiful!


And of course we had more turkey at the Weishaar residence in Shelby. It was quite the rambunctious time with 22 bodies in the house. Bubbles was the big thing for the kids there. This is our nephew Tyler who happened to be inseparable from me the whole time we were there=).

No comments: