
So here are some things I worked on this last month or two. The first two pictures are of interchangeable flip flops. These aren't the ones I made-I haven't taken pictures of them. Anyways, its a fun idea because you can use one pair of flip flops and yet have many different styles by pulling off the velcro. I made one with a purple ruffle and then one with black polka dots and a black tulle flower. The instructions are found
here.


I have tons of friends expecting babies any day now. So I made these baby blankets for the sisters I visit teach. The one on the left is flannel and super soft and the other is a picture of Noah's ark. Thanks Kas for helping me put them together!

Next I made bow/clip holders for all of our nieces. I got this idea also from the make it and love it blog.

Then I made this flirty apron which I love. I didn't exactly have a pattern so it was kind of a learn as I went project but I think it turned out good. Except now I don't want to wear it because it will get dirty. :)

Next are these cute kitchen towels that I embellished a little for my Mother-in-laws birthday. All I did was sew a strip of fabric on them and then made a pinwheel flower by cinching together a circle of fabric. Super easy so I made a whole bunch of them.

I'm trying to decide what to do next. Do you have any cute craft ideas for me to keep me entertained while in Texas?
4 comments:
Wow, you're on a roll! Nice job on everything! We'll definitely have to have some "crafty" days together in Texas!
Brooke, those all look awesome! You put my sewing from Long Island to shame!!
gOOD JOB BROOKE! DON'T YA LOVE aHSLEY?? YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE CRAFT BLOGS i HAVE ON MY BLOG LIST. THOSE ARE MY FAVES
Cute Brooke! I love the blankets and the apron. Very cute. And what a great idea for barrets. I think in Texas they have huge craft stores. Look in to it. Im pretty sure there is one south of where you are living and I cant remember but maybe its called the craft warehouse?
Post a Comment