Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Memories

Grandma and Leslie making yummy sugar cookies
 I'm sure you all had a wonderful Christmas season! We were truly blessed to be able to spend so much time with our families! I didn't manage to take many pictures, just too busy soaking it all in I suppose. It was great seeing Jackie and Mark and fam. We sure miss living close to you guys! Christmas eve and day was spent in Shelberia (I call it that because it is always colder than Fairfield. Note: Jared calls it Fairyfield. Aren't rivalries great?). The Weishaar tradition is to open presents Christmas Eve.This year Jared and I opened our presents for each other before Christmas. We will be skiing/snowboarding lots this year :)
Jeff and Maddi

Whitney

Cade...who always seems to have food on his face and shirt :)


Me and the little munchkin

The lovely Ariel


Winning isn't everything, it's just what I do. Our nephew Quinn loves getting Jared funny t-shirts for Christmas. And of course Jare loves wearing them.

No comments: