Ok. I need your opinion. We had a friend take some pictures of us this last weekend. I need to know which picture you like best of us. And what are these pictures for?? A lot of you already know this but in case you haven't heard...Jared and I are hoping to adopt! We are so excited! We've been working on the application and legal stuff for a little over a month now. We are getting really close to having everything completed. Right now we are working on our online profile for birth parents to look at. So I'm trying to decide which picture should be our main photo. I'm a little bit anxious about this picture because it will be the first thing they see about us. Let me know what you think-I'd really appreciate it!
I will post more later about our decision to adopt and how everything is going.
These are the six we like the best:
 |
| I think this one is my favorite. |
13 comments:
Oh how cute! I really like the second one...and maybe another vote for the last one, though I really like them all...
I didn't know you guys were going to adopt, that's exciting! I'd love to hear more details! I hope all is well.
I like the 2nd or 3rd one! brooke you look gorgeous in all these! so photogenic!
How exciting! Alex says #2 and I say #3 (even though they are all great!) You guys will be amazing parents, can't wait to hear updates!
If you are not going to show them the season pass then....They are all nice. I like the last one and the one above your favorite then your favorite would be my top three. You should probably just photo shop the coyote out of all of them and go with Brad Pitt.
Why not put multiple pics in?
Jake
You guys are both so photogenic!!! I love them!
That is so great that you guys are going to adopt! I think you should adopt an Asian baby. ;) My vote is the last picture! Love it.
Brooke! They are all SO cute. I think any one of them would work. I vote for #3 or #4. Exciting you are going to adopt, i would love to hear more about all of that some time.
Oh Brooke how exciting!! These pictures are beautiful. I've sat here for 5 minutes now, and still can't pick one favorite. Really they're all great. Sure miss you guys!
I like the second one and then the last one too!
number 4 is my favorite- I like your smile in that one then number 3. all of them are really good though.
ok sorry if this is a repeat mt first comment didnt show up-- #4 is my fav.
I like your smile in it and also the lighting, makes it look very real. then my second pick would be your fav.
Okay Brooke. You guys are gorgeous. I like the last one the best because you look soft and sweet and nice--all important things to a prospective mama. I don't like your fav as much because you don't usually wear that much makeup and we wouldn't want anyone to think you are high maintenance since you are so NOT. (But as a supermodel, totally great.)I know, I know, mean big sister and her mean big mouth. I'm just saying, that would be my first impression. You asked!!!
We are so excited for you two! Adoption is amazing.....eventually.
I really like the 3rd and last one, there are all really nice though. Did you read the article and poem in the April ensign? I'm sure you did, they were wonderful!
Post a Comment