Sunday, June 5, 2011
Soooo Excited!
I don't even know where to begin. The last couple of days for us have been full of excitement, hope, anxiety, and tears. We have been contacted by a birth mother who is considering placing her baby with us! We will be meeting with her next week! I've been trying really hard to not get my hopes up but I am failing miserably. Neither of us can sleep at night and I'm finding it really hard to sit still. I have to keep reminding myself that if we are the right family it will all work out, and if we're not, it wasn't meant to be. More details later...promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay! this is soooooooo exciting, can't wait to hear how it goes!
Wow, that's so awesome! We are so excited for you guys and we'll keep you in our prayers!
YAY!!!! I'm excited for you guys!
Such an emotional roller coaster! Love to you all!
YAY!!!! Good luck
oh that is so exciting, brooke! i hope it works out!
Get some busywork done or head to the library. No reason to pace a track through the floor!
PS. Tylenol PM.
Giddy Up!
brooke! that is seriously the greatest news ever!!!!!! please keep us posted!! :o) ps- we miss seeing you!
Post a Comment