Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smiles of a 2 Month Old

 Yes, we are parents to a very happy two month old boy. Brig turned two months on the 22nd. Tomorrow is his check up. We are excited to see how much he has grown! I am guessing he is about 12 pounds and 25 inches long. We shall see...
The other exciting thing is that he has slept for a 6 hour stretch every night for a whole week now! He is asleep by 10:30 pm and then he will wake up at around 4 or 5. Then he will eat and go back to sleep for a couple more hours. It has been super nice. I no longer feel like a zombie. :)
I just can't get over how CUTE he is!

 He is starting to really like his play gym.
He can stick his tongue out now!


 Cuddling with Daddy...

 He has discovered his hands. He loves sucking on his little fists when he is hungry.
Ahh I love this smile...too bad the toy got in the way.
He is laughing a little here



He looks so grown up in his sweatshirt

I guess he can't always be happy :)

Our sleeping angel.

5 comments:

Hermana Bennett said...

So precious. He is adorable!!

The Emmett's said...

He is so cute.. Can't wait to meet him..

heyjackieday said...

What big eyes you have Brigham! I always loved that chocolate moose shirt.

The Haynes Herd said...

I can't believe he's two months old and we haven't seen him. yet. What a cute little dude! Looking forward to meeting him and seeing you guys soon.

Elly May said...

AWWW!!! I love that little guy!