Sunday, November 27, 2011

Smiley

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so many things to be grateful for this year. Especially our little boy.

We have nicknamed Brig "Smiley" because he is always smiling. Accept when I pull out the camera and then he gets a little bit of a "deer in the headlights look". But even if he is upset it is pretty easy to get him to smile. Such a happy boy! He is 3 months old now and really starting to put on the weight.
All ready to go to church this morning.


Because Jared had to work all of Thanksgiving week, we took a little trip up to Shelby and Fairfield the week before.
Grandma W sporting her BYU sweatshirt for Brigham.

The baseball fans.

Uncle "Deege" and nephew "Beege"

Brig got to meet his new cousin Addalyn! She is two months younger than him and such a beauty! I can't believe how little she is compared to Brigham.

Addy kept trying to hold Brigham's hand :)


I could already tell these 3 are going to be trouble when they get together in the upcoming years!


Look at that tummy and those thunder thighs! Don't you just wanna squeeze him?





I like this picture because you can really see how long his hair is getting in the back. It is sticking to his tub.

4 comments:

Tuesdee said...

Wonderful photos!

Kelly said...

So Cute. Can't believe he will be like 9 months by the time I finally get to meet him (reunion next year).

kassidi bridge said...

He looks like pure heaven! Would love to squeeze him! Loved every single picture!

heyjackieday said...

Loved the cousin pictures (except that my boys were missing.) All those brown-eyed renegades...