Saturday, February 25, 2012

6 months old

 Hi everyone! I turned six months old this week! This last month went really fast! I did lots of things-I got to play with my Haynes cousins twice this month, went on my first 4-wheeler ride, saw papa's baby calves, got a haircut, tried lots of new foods, and I can sit up for a second or two by myself! I weigh 17 lbs 7 oz (50%) and am 27 1/2 in. (75%) tall.

 Let's go to church mom!

 The hair on top of my head really needed a trim.
 So did mom's hair!



 I loved riding on the 4 wheeler with mom holding me while daddy drove.
 Yea for cousins!
 I really don't like to eat anything green...but mom keeps trying to feed it to me.
I loved playing with grandma and grandpa Heagy.
 I am pretty independent and insist on holding my own spoon while I eat.

 I had the best time while Jax, Bridger, and Addy came to play at my house. I liked to sit in my jumperoo and squeal while the boys ran back and forth.
 Addy is almost as tall as me and she is two months younger!

3 comments:

The Haynes Herd said...

What a big boy. It was so good to see you guys.

The Emmett's said...

He is so so so cute.. I love your hair cut..

dukeofhazrd said...

Good Pictures! Hopefully I'll be home during Easter to take some of my own!