Brig was blessed in chuch on March 4. Jared gave him a beautiful blessing. We have one special boy on our hands; he is going to do a lot of great things in his life!
I love this picture. They look quite a bit a like. Brigham had such a blast the whole weekend. He loved all of the attention and his entertaining cousins. We were so glad to have so much family there for the occasion but sad to see everyone leave. Brig has been quite bored with me this past week. :)
After chuch we had a luncheon with our families and our branch family. Have I mentioned I love being a part of our small branch? There are few of us but we are strong and super close to each other. We meet in the senior center every Sunday for two hours. No pews, no classrooms, and even though it is not a dedicated church building, the spirit can easily be felt there. We have never felt so needed nor grown so much though church service. We each have mulitple callings and speak quite often. We love it!












No comments:
Post a Comment