I am 8 months old! I am growing up so fast! I weigh about 20 pounds and I wear mostly 12 month size clothing. I am full of energy and don't like to sit still for very long. I am getting really close to crawling. I can get up on my hands and knees and move my legs but then I do a face plant or a hand stand. Mom needs to take a picture of this, its kinda funny. I can't wait to be able to go places on my own! My favorite toys are balls, cars, and hand puppets. I love to eat anything that I can get my hands on. Cheerios are my favorite! I still really love pears and green beans as well. I am extremely tickle-ish...especially under my chin and on my feet. I love to laugh when I am having fun and scream when I am mad. I can't stand getting dressed. Mom needs to figure out a way to hold me still so it doesn't take forever. Any ideas??
A couple of days ago I learned how to pucker-up and make kissing noises. Now I just need to work on blowing kisses. My buddy Zane (who is 6) said I was practicing up for his little sister, Sadie, who will be born in a few months. He also said that someday her name will be Sadie Weishaar. LOL! Mom and Dad said that I have to stay away from girls until after my mission. Haha.
I got to go fishing with Dad for the very first time. Dad caught a bunch of fish and they looked tasty so I tried putting one in my mouth. Mom didn't let me though because she said it was gross. Its too bad Mom forgot the camera at home.
Friday and Saturday I watched Dad play in a basketball tournament in Townsend. I loved watching him run up and down the court and shoot some baskets. I even cheered really loud for him by yelling ba aba ba ba ba. I am still working on da da da so ba ba will have to work for now. :) He did really well and his team won one game and lost two.
For my 8 month birthday we went to Newlan Creek Reservoir and roasted marshmellows and hot dogs with some friends. Dad caught some crawdads and I wanted to eat those too. I finally got to wear shorts for the very first time because its been so warm out lately.
 |
| I figured out how to turn my bucket into a drum. What fun! |
 |
| Two little monkeys jumpin on the bed! |
 |
| I took this picture for two reasons. 1. because he was actually peacefully sleeping in his crib instead of trashing around. and 2. Check out those lashes! |
 |
| At the ball game with Pres. and sister Hinman, our branch president who live in Townsend. |
 |
| My two boys! |
 |
| Go Dad! |
 |
| Jared shooting a 3 pointer. And yes, he made it |
Did I mention everyone on Jared's team calls him Jimmer? I think there is one or two who don't even know his real name :)
 |
| Crawdad! |
2 comments:
He is such a doll and you two are amazing parents..
Brig has the biggest smile!! Way to go Jimmer!
Post a Comment