Sunday, May 27, 2012

9 months and growing...

 I've been sick lately with diarrhea and an ear infection but I still like to smile! I lost about a pound and a half and now weigh 18 lbs 6 oz. I'm sure I will gain it back quickly because I love to eat. My new accomplishments this month include "army crawling", waving, walking with someone holding my hands, saying mama and dada all the time, and I can sort of clap my hands. I am pretty good at mimicking anything mommy says, like "goo goo" or "dog". I love to play hide and seek-mom puts me in my walker and she will hide behind the counter or door and I will find her.
 My favorite activity is going for walks.
 I like to help mom do laundry.


 This was my first time on my bus. I laughed and squeeled with delight. I love to sit on it.
And jump up and down on it.
I like to play peek a boo in my crib.
Mommy and me time!


 We helped the Day fam move into their new house. I sure had a lot of fun playing with my cousins! They gave me lots of attention. They loved pushing me in the stroller and walker. We would get going pretty fast and I'd giggle until mom told them to go slower. We wish they lived closer so we could play more!

 Leslie is going to be quite the volleyball player. Here she is serving and getting ready to pass the ball.
 Cooper turned 5 while I was there. We had fun shooting the guns at Cabellas.
 I'm getting really good at using sippy cups.
 Boys will be boys....
 and get into everything!

2 comments:

dukeofhazrd said...

Oh the captions I could come up with for all of Brigs pictures! Hilarious!!! One of them looks like you just pulled him out of the dryer with the rest of the clothes. He looks all discombobulated! Hair a mess! Hilarious!

Elly May said...

Brig is so stinking cute! Hopefully I can catch you guys this summer when I go to Montana. Even if that means I detour en route back home to visit! Jealous you got to go to Waterton I still haven't been there yet!