Monday, August 20, 2012

1 Year Old!

I'm turning ONE! 
I hit some new milestones this month. I started walking on my own, I got my first tooth, and I talk jibber jabber all the time, as if I'm speaking a foreign language. I understand a lot of different words and phrases, like "do you want a bottle?" and "go get the ball" and "let's go outside." My favorite word to say is "whoa!" I say it when I fall down or see something cool. I can also say 'ya' in response to questions and of course mom and daaaaaaaaaa. 
I weigh 20.5 pounds.
I like to eat whatever mom and dad are eating. Blueberries are my absolute favorite along with pasta, tomatoes, cheese, and chicken.
I think dad is the funniest person in the world. I smile, giggle, and get super excited just looking at him. 
I still love other kids and have about 4 different girlfriends. I like to share snacks and play with them.
I like our new house. My favorite part are the large windows that are low to the floor so I can look out of them, the island in the kitchen so I can chase mom around and around, and the cupboards that open on both ends so I can play peekaboo.
We are having a birthday party this weekend when the grandparents can be here so expect some pictures after that. Until then here are some pictures of what's been happening this last month.

 Here I am trying to help unpack. I could easily pull myself up on top of boxes and scare mom.


 I love pushing my cars around

 and pushing anything else around that moves...
 Grandma, papa, Happy Jack and grandma Shirley, and Aunt Patty and Uncle Gib came for a visit and we took the Gates of the Mountains boat tour. I loved watching the water splash around.
 Little Giligan

 Jake Rachel and the kids came for a visit too. We had  a good time playing at Memorial park, sharing snacks, and getting wet.


 Ada boo!
We went for a swim at canyon ferry lake and accidently picked a muddy shore. I loved the mud and had gritty diapers the next day. Yum yum. Mom felt like a failure but I had a great time!
Jake and Dad did some fishing while I ate mud. And yes, these pictures are from Rachels blog.
The boys went 4 wheeling up Refrigerator canyon...me and the girls went out to eat and shopping. For more pics on these adventures check out Rachels blog.

 I have a great laugh!


 Fishing with dad on Canyon Ferry. I look a little worried in this picture.
 Dad caught one little fish and a big boat. A boat cut through his line when his back was turned and he pulled up on his poll and yelled, "I've got a big one!" Haha


 The skipper
 My first popcicle.

 I'm starting to be a little nicer to my books and will actually look at them instead of trying to eat them.
 mmmm pudding
 My first ride in my bike trailer! I love going down the hills fast and I shout and squeal in delight.

 "I'm going to jump on you mom!
 4 wheeling with mom and dad...we climbed one of the highest peaks in the area

My first tooth...and perhaps my second one coming in right next to it.

No comments: