Wednesday, December 5, 2012

15 Months, Thanksgiving, Baby Luke

15 Month Stats

21.8 pounds (10-25 percentile)
31.5 inches (50-75 percentile)
I have 4 teeth
I'm done with bottles!
I love to read books, swing, go down the slide, 4 wheeling, hide and seek, climbing, music, cars, other kids, dogs, and helping around the house.
Yesterday, I learned how to show everyone how old I am by holding up one finger.
I'm learning to say lots of new words like baby, Papa, up, down, meow, ready, go!

Thanksgiving was full of food and family. I got to meet cousins Dylan, Kyler and Cash for the first time. I liked playing with Dylan and tried giving him a hug when he was sad.
Here is Aunt Darcy and Mom horseback riding during Thanksgiving.
This was definitely the highlight of the trip. We had a great time moving cows on horseback. It reminded me a lot of when we were kids riding Rosie and Billy Joe.
 Darcy and Bucky
 Crossing the creek on Killer
I even got to ride the horse with Mom. I was a little nervous at first but after awhile I really got into it. I especially liked petting the horses.
It was kind of windy and cold and I kicked off my shoes.
Grandma reading books!
4 wheel ride with Papa!
I sat on the 4 wheeler and watched everyone sled down the hill and into the mud puddle.
 
Grandma and Darcy getting into Wii Dance. Shake it!
Reading with Uncle Duke
Jake and Adda boo!
I played so hard by the time Thanksgiving dinner was served I fell asleep.
I got to meet my new cousin, Gracelin. She is so little and sweet!


The weekend after thanksgiving we took a road trip  with Papa and Grandma down to Utah to meet baby Luke.
Mom and Dad showed me around BYU and we ran into Cosmo! I thought it was pretty coold when he was doing tricks but wasn't sure I liked him up close.

Brigham Young

Baby Luke was super smiley in my old pjs!
Lookin good!
I didn't make it in the grandkids pic because I could not hold still for two seconds.
 Proud grandparents on Luke's blessing day. We also went swimming, shopping, and ate lots of cotton candy and chocolate covered strawberries at the Golden Corral. I had a pile of food 2 inches deep underneath my highchair and food in my shoe even. We had a great time in Utah and wish we could've stayed longer!

No comments: