20 Months Old!
It was a busy month for us.First we started off with Easter. Duke and Natalie came and spent some time with us a couple days before Easter. We can't wait for their wedding in June!
I loved reading books with Natalie. I couldn't quite say her name and I called her Na-ne once or twice.
Me and and Uncle Duke showing off our muscles by doing pushups.
We took them to Canyon ferry and played in the sand and threw rocks.
Checking out the large split boulder...
Easter was spent in Shelberia. We dyed eggs with shaving foam and old silk ties.
I loved feeling the shaving foam inbetween my fingers and it looked yummy enough to eat.
I was really great at finding the Easter eggs. I even found some the older boys had missed. I ran around holding up my pointer finger (which means: one more). I was so happy and excited.
Mom was sad to discover her videos she thought she recorded did not turn out. She also forgot to take a picture of me Easter morning in my church clothes.
Look at all of the eggs I found! And the best part was discovering the candy inside the eggs!
Me and my buddy Daisy.
Trying on different clothes...
I love to help in the kitchen. I will push a chair up to the counter and help Mom with whatever she is making. Sometimes I eat a lot before she can get it in the oven.
I am quite the book worm. Its the first thing I want to do when I wake up and I won't go to bed without reading. On average I get to read 30-40 books a day. Mommy doesn't mind though because its the only time during the day that I sit still. The library is one my favorite places to visit too.
Chocolate donut anyone? You can't have the frosting though, because its all on my face.
Dad and his brothers and some friends went on their annual mountain biking trip. Mom and I hung out in "Poc-ee" with the sis-in-laws for a couple of days. Then one evening we loaded up Angie's van and took an impromptu trip to SLC for a day of shopping and temple square strolling.
This pic is hard to see because the lens on the camera fogged up. Cousin Luke was my best buddy, even though I called him "duke" instead of Luke.
Jackie even made it up to do a little shopping. We found dresses for the wedding. Always fun to do a little sisterly bonding.
Me standing next to the SLC temple. I LOVED running free around temple square. Mom had a really hard time keeping up, and forget about taking a decent picture. I was on the MOVE. It was a good thing Mom didn't dress me up in my nice clothes because I just got wet and muddy from splashing in all of the puddles. And we got even more wet on our walk back to the condo when a cloud burst caught us by surprise.
I was way to rowdy to spend much time in the visitors center. But Mom managed to take a quick snapshot .
We decided the best way to burn the rest of my energy was to climb up the steps of the conference center.
Just about to the top I got thirsty and got down on all fours and drank water from a puddle when Mom wasn't looking. Hey, why not? Ew.
Eating a quick snack while Mom got to go to the Spoken Word. Thanks for watching me Aunt Melissa!
| We were kind of towards the back but the choir still sounded fantastic. President Monson and Elder Scott were even in attendance. They sang one of Jared's favorite songs "Consider the Lillies". |
Only picture I got with cousin Elle and the biking warriors.
I insisted on holding a whole sub to eat on the trip home.
One new accomplishment this month is being able to say "me" when I look at a picture of myself. I can also say "mine" and get a little possessive if another kid is trying to play with my toys.
Mom and I fought off a bad cold that took about two weeks to get over. I had a double ear infection and Mom and I both got pink eye. Mine was so bad I woke up with my eye glued shut from the nasty boogers. Antibiotics are such a blessing! After one dose we were both feeling a little better.
Here's a video of Brig and Duke doing pushups.
Here's a video of Brig and Duke doing pushups.
No comments:
Post a Comment