Every day Brigham makes us laugh with the things he says and his silly antics. Here are some that I remembered to write down from the past few months.
We asked Brigham what he learned about in nursery and he said exasperated, "Jesus. AGAIN."
Jared got a text message and his phone vibrated. Brig started laughing and exclaimed "Dad, your phone tooted!"
I put new cleaner in the toilet and Brig didn't notice it until after he had gone potty. "Mom, my pee is BLUE!"
Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said, "I don't need anything."
Someone asked Brig if Santa found him. He said, "No, I found him and ate his cookies!"
At Christmas time we were talking about gifts and how Jesus is a gift to us. We asked Brigham what he could give to Jesus. He said "Cookies because they are my favorite!" We made cookies for dessert that night.
Brig got to along with Dad when somebody in our ward was moving. They rode in our Bishop's really nice, Diesel Cummings truck on the way. Jared asked Brig what he thought of the truck. "Skullrider is a LOT better and faster."
During a primary sharing time he got into an argument his friend Ramsey. The lesson was about how God is our Heavenly Dad. Ramsey said, "But my Dad's name is Jared!" And of course Brig responded with, "No, Jared is MY dad!"
His third week in primary he had to be separated from his friend Anna because they were kissing on the lips during sharing time.
While driving in our new vehicle I asked Brig what we should name it. He came up with "good guy."
I showed him the picture of Jorden and Ariel's new baby and told him he had a new cousin and he needed a name. Brig thought they should call him "Zuku?" I can't imagine why they went with Eli over Zuku.
While playing at the park with Aunt Heather he started picking his nose. Heather asked him to stop and he replied with, "Most people don't pick their nose. But I do!" And then he ate his booger.
Brig said to me, "Mom, Dad's not the boss. You are."
Brig said the family prayer the other night and he asked Heavenly Father to help him make good choices so he wouldn't get washed away in the flood. We had the Noah's ark lesson months ago. I guess it made a lasting impression.
Showing the house to potential buyers can be challenging with a little chatterbox. The first thing he said to a couple that was looking was, "there was a BIG puddle in the basement!"
1 comment:
Love the tattling about the basement. Hilarious!!
Post a Comment