Friday, October 24, 2008

An Early Birthday Present

Ta dah! Jared and I picked out our new couches for my birthday present! This is the loveseat and the sofa has three cushions. They look like they are leather but they are microfiber. We don't have them yet though cuz they are being ordered from Ashley Furniture to Great Northern Furniture in Pleasant Grove for us. We got a killer deal! The store is closing so all the prices are extremely low. They should be in the first week of November.

3 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Wow, Brooke! Those are sooo nice! I really like the ends on them, how they kind of curve out...super cute! Glad you found them!

Elly May said...

Cute. It looks really nice. Dang your bday is soon. Well happy early bday then. I am bummed we had to cancel today. We will try to get together soon though.

The Haynes Herd said...

the loveseat looks awesome. Nice choice.