Our friends the Bridges held a halloween party last night. We had a good time! It was our first Halloween pary that we've been to together. We played games, ate good food, and told scary stories. Jared and I didn't put much effort into our costumes cuz we went straight from school to the party. There were some great costumes at the party! Next year I promise we'll come up with something better:) Here are a few pictures that I got from Kassidi's blog..thanks Kassidi!
Scary costumes Corban and Teneill!
Brandon and Kassidi Bridge..or should I say the Iraqi royalty?
All of us playing games
2 comments:
Of course it's ok! Thanks again for coming, everyone made it such an enjoyable time!
Looks like you had fun at your party. I was afraid you and Jared were completely sick of us on Saturday, but we both had a really good time. We will for sure have to do it again. We officially have our "first" married couple friends. LOL
Post a Comment