Sunday, November 16, 2008

November goods

November has been a busy month so far...

The first thing I want to say is congratualtions to Jorden Weishaar and Ariel Staples!! They are engaged! I stole this picture from the ladie's website who did their pictures so shhh! Don't get me in trouble:) Jorden is Jared's younger brother and we are so excited for you!


We enjoyed spending a Saturday with our friends Elly and Daniel. Daniel learned to drive on Jared's bike. He is quite the biker dude now:)
We also celebrated my 21st birthday! Jared spoiled me like always. We went out to eat breakfast at Kneaders in Provo. They have really good home-made, all you can eat, french toast for $5. The french toast is super thick served with strawberries, whipped cream, and carmel syrup. Need I say more? It's so filling that really all you can eat turns out to be 1 or 2 peices.:) After that I had an apointment with the eye doctor and when I was done, I came out of the office to find Jared with flowers and a carmeled apple. Then for dinner we ate at Macaroni Grill. Delicious! It is my new favorite restaurant. They have the best Italian sodas I have ever had, and we got to eat in front of the fireplace. And our couches finally arrived yesterday! I absolutely love them. They really make a big difference in our living room. Now we just gotta find some side tables.
One more thing...we have enjoyed having season tickets to the BYU football games this year. This will likely be my last season watching as a student-I plan on graduating in August. Yay! I really feel quite blessed to be a part of BYU. Here are some shots from the last home game of the season. BYU v San Diego State. I also had some cool touchdown videos but I couldn't get them to load. Oh well. And this coming saturday is the big game, BYU v Utah, so nobody better wear red this week!




7 comments:

heyjackieday said...

Sorry we just missed the couches! Love the football pictures. Live it up at the game this weekend.

Elly May said...

Oooo pretty couches. We will have to come see them. I may steal the motorcycle picture from you. That was fun to see you guys. I am also bummed you couldn't make the dinner with Jared. It was really good chinese!

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. Sorry I didn't send a card or something but things have been really crazy lately. I have been working on getting my photography website up and running. And then just the other day I up and joined "Scentsy". I love there scents so much.

Love your couches! Feels great when you get a new piece of furniture to fill your home huh? Hope things are good for you guys.

Elly May said...

Yeah I would love to have the other two pictures you took. Yeah, you should come when the guys go knocking. I rarely get company so I almost don't know what to do with myself when I do. Hope you guys have a good trip to MOntana!

Brandon Bridge said...

Brooke this was a fun post...I hope you had a wonderful birthday! And tell Jordan congrats! That's awesome! We've still got to get together soon! I was so sad to cancel dinner. Anyways, I'm feeling way better and ready to head to Turkey tomorrow. Let's do dinner when we get back!

Brandon Bridge said...

p.s. I love your new blog look, super cute!

Tasha said...

I love your couches and the beautiful picture on the wall. I want to get that exact one so bad!! Just waiting for it to go on sale!! :) How have you guys been?