It feels so good to be done!
Since BYU doesn't do ceremonies in December, I'll be "walking" with Jared in April. Jared wanted to take a couple of snapshots of me today in my gown anyways.
Today I applied for a patient education job with Intermountain Healthcare at the Provo hospital that I really want! Cross your fingers for me!
6 comments:
Awesome job, brooke! Doesn't it feel so good to be done!!!! =) Congratulations!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!
Graduating is such a sweet feeling. Even better when you already know a job you want to apply for. Way to go Brooke! See you soon and drive safe :)
Way to go Brooke! I bet that feels so good, I quite remember the feeling! Cute pictures too.
Yahoo! Way to go Brooke, i hope you get that job to, that would be awesome! Cool Car! Love you!
Congrats Brooke! I am sure it feels good to be done! WHEW
Congrats! That's so exciting! What an amazing feeling it is to be done, huh? Sweet car too! I can't wait til we adopt a second one... :)
Post a Comment