We spent an awesome Christmas break with our families. It was great to relax and share a few laughs. One of our favorite things we did was riding the 4 wheelers around Gibson Dam and Sawmill flats. Jared had never gone to the mountains to get a real Christmas tree. So this year he had the honor of cutting it down. It was so much fun riding the 4 wheelers and being pulled on the sled while hunting for the perfect tree.
Jared's youngest brother, Dylan, returned from his mission to Chihuahua, Mexico! We got to pick him up at the airport. He had a hard time remembering how to speak English =0.
THis is a video of him getting off the plane. I think I was the only one cheering...everyone else was trying not to cry. Thanks Dylan for your righteous example to serve a mission!
4 comments:
oh i love the picture of the mountains! best view ever! I can't believe dylan's already home! that went by fast!
Oh Dylan looks so cute! I still can't believe he's home. It was great seeing you guys in Shelby...we need to hang out soon!
Sounds like a fun vaca. Sad we couldn't see you, but sometimes it's just so hard anymore. The important thing is seeing the family! Let us know if you ever come to Rexburg. We can put you up!
Jared is fishing??? I cant believe it, ice fishing nonetheless. we miss you guys hope all is well
Post a Comment