1. Sledding. Mark, Jackie, the kids and us went sledding at Jolley's ranch in Hobble Creek canyon close to our house. We all had a blast! Its a perfect hill for families because its not too steep but you can still get going pretty fast. If you live in Utah you should check it out sometime...you can also go snowshoeing and cross-country skiing there.
'
2. New callings. Jared and I were called to be nursery leaders in our ward. There are 4 nurseries in our ward, and we are in charge of half of the older kids. We have about 15 in our class. Yes, we go armed with a giant bottle of hand sanitizer. LOL. We love being with those kids.
3. Projects. We finished painting all of the trim and doors in our house! Yay! It was a fun project to do together and we saved a ton of money doing it ourselves. I have also been breaking in my new sewing machine that I got from overstock.com (the one I got for 5 dollars at a garage sale was going to cost more than a new one to be fixed) and doing lots of scrapbooking. I'll have to post the end results later.
4. Sudying. We both have been studying for our professional credentialing exams. The NCLEX for Jared and me the CHES. You might not be familiar with the CHES but it stands for certified health education specialist. Its a competency title and requires a continured commitment to professional development. We are anxious to get those out of the way at the end of April.
2 comments:
You've got to tell me all about your new sewing machine...I'm on the search for one!
Ooo I want to see all your projects. I will probably be jealous though because I am have been projecting for awhile now and yours will probably be better! But what can I say...I have never been a perfectionist. My mom shames me for the things I tell her I do when I sew! Sledding looked way fun!
Post a Comment