Monday, May 31, 2010

More from graduation weekend

I am way behind in posting. Here are some more pictures from graduation weekend. One of the best parts was having half of my family all together in the Oquirrh Mountain temple doing sealings for our ancestors. What a great feeling it is to know that we can all be together forever.
Jared receiving his diploma.
I guess I was a little camera shy. It was such a nice program because as we walked across the stage they displayed a picture and some background information about us.
Woohoo!







This is my roommate from freshman year, Hannah!! It was so funny we were talking about her and she and her family pulled up in their car to take pictures the same time as us! So fun! We started together and finished together. Congrats Hannah!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Good pics Brooke!

The Haynes Herd said...

Congrats on the graduation. Jake and I should have gone through the graduation ceremonies like you guys. What a cool picture to show your kids with both of you graduated. You're great examples and that picture will be worth a thousand words. WaY TO GO . LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

heyjackieday said...

Nice pictures. Hey, my friend in Houston reminded me that it is berry picking season. You should look online for a Pick-Your-Own farm near you and make some serious dessert. I saw the blackberries at the store today and thought of you.

Elly May said...

Man, I am behind on your posts! Hope you had a great anniversary-it sounds like you lucky duck! Nice apt too! And loved the grad photos. That's cool you gotta see Hannah, too. Miss you guys!