I got to spend a week at home with my family! Jared missed out on all the fun...he stayed in Texas and worked. I guess someone has to be responsible in our relationship. :) The highlight of the trip was going for a day-long horseback ride with Darcy and Rachel at the Triple J. I hadn't been on a horse since I worked there 4 years ago. I loved it!! It was the perfect day...good company, beautiful scenery and weather. Couldn't have asked for more.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Montana adventures Part 1
I got to spend a week at home with my family! Jared missed out on all the fun...he stayed in Texas and worked. I guess someone has to be responsible in our relationship. :) The highlight of the trip was going for a day-long horseback ride with Darcy and Rachel at the Triple J. I hadn't been on a horse since I worked there 4 years ago. I loved it!! It was the perfect day...good company, beautiful scenery and weather. Couldn't have asked for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These pictures are so amazing, it looks so fun and gorgeous. I would love a vacation this cool.
What great pictures! Sure miss ya! How about this idea: after you guys are done selling, and we're done with grad. school we both move to Helena for good? Good plan? Or anywhere in Montana for that matter!? Thanks for feeding Bran :)
Post a Comment