Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Chapter in Our Lives

There's been a lot of changes. We are happily moved in to our new home in White Sulphur Springs , Montana. Jared starts hissweet nursing job in one week. We are so excited to be back in Big Sky Country and be near our families. I have a lot of unpacking to do but am so thankful for all of the help we received. This winter wonderland has me excited for Christmas and skiing. More later

4 comments:

kassidi bridge said...

we are SO excited/pumped/jealous/happy for you guys. can't wait to hear/see more!

Elly May said...

You are in big trouble! You little secret keeper!

Tasha said...

Congrats! That is exciting! I bet it feels so good to be back. WE sure miss you guys!! =)

Rebecca said...

Brooke!! That is so fun that you are HOME!!!! I bet it is amazing. Hope you guys are doing good, we love and miss you guys..