| The big canal was full of snow, and its way steeper than it looks! |
| I love this picture because it gives you a little better idea on how steep it is. Jake is holding Bridger. Bridger is one year old. He had no fear at all! |
| Me, Jax, Jake, and Mom. The snow was pretty hard so we could slide down on our rear ends. |
| Me and Jax. It got a little crazy without a sled. |
| Jared building a snow cave for Jax. |
| On your marks, get set, go! Me, Rachel, Dad, and Mom. |
| The back of the house and the 2 car garage. We love the big yard. There is even a garden. |
| The front of the house. |
| The very large dining room. We are all unpacked but you will notice I still have some decorating to do. |
| The living room. Or as I like to call it, the brown room. The carpet, blinds, couches, walls, bookshelf, and tv stand are all brown or wood. Oh, well. |
| The kitchen |
| This is the room on the main floor. Its our exercise room/ office. It is also dedicated to BYU and the Yankees. (Notice our diplomas and fan gear) |
| There is also a bathroom on the main floor and a basement. Looks like I forgot to take pictures of upstairs. Upstairs is a very large master bedroom and bath, and one other bedroom. |
| Oh and Rachel, Mom, Jared, and I are the Black Friday warriors. We conquered big time! |
| And Jared and Jake shot a coyote. Somehow that coyote made it back to White Sulphur Springs with us. Hmmm. |
2 comments:
we had a blast with you guys. So glad you moved back so we can party together!!!
what a pretty house.
Lenny must have needed a friend?
Post a Comment