Tuesday, May 3, 2011

hAppY BirtHDaY JAreD!






This year Jare turned 28 on the 28th! Jared worked the night before his birthday, so I surprised him at midnight at the hospital with raspberry cheesecake, his favorite dessert. For one of his gifts I framed his mission call and included pictures from his mission as well as the words "Called to Serve" and "San Antonio, TX". I think he really liked it. He said it brings back lots of great memories. We also headed to Helena for dinner and a night out. Earlier Jared had picked out some new mountain bike gear and a trail book for the Helena area. He is really excited to do lots of mountain biking this year. He got a new bike last fall after passing his NCLEX. The pictures are of him riding it the first time when we picked it up. It is a Santa Cruz Blur. He has started training for a 50 mile mountain bike race he is doing with his brothers in Butte, MT on July 30th. Go Jared! I'm excited he has a new bike because I get to use his old one. Hopefully he shows me some easy trails and I don't die on my first ride.
Happy birthday babe, I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday JARED!! You are the man! Brooke, what a cute idea for his gift, I may have to steal this idea from you, I think Brandon would love that as well! Miss you guys!

KeNzIE said...

You're such a good wifey!