We went mountain biking a couple days ago and ran into a moose. Luckily she was more scared of us than we were of her and she took off as soon as she saw us. You can kind of see her through the trees above.
This was actually the first real mountain bike trip I have ever done. I've only ridden around town and on dirt roads before this. I somehow managed to walk away with only a cut knee. It wasn't an ideal trail because we had to cross a flooding creek about 10 times. So we were wet and muddy by the end but I sure had fun!
The trail we went on is behind Jared and off to the right. It gradually went uphill so it was a lot faster on the way back. It was pretty rocky though and my behind still hurts (even though I was wearing padded bike shorts). Jared thinks we went about 7 miles. Can't wait for our next mountain bike trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment