We visited lots of family over the break, including Jared's Grandpa Ray and Aunt Val who live in Laurel Montana. They spoiled us with lots of good eats:) Then we headed to Fairfield and had a blast playing in the snow, eating mom's delicious cooking, feeding cows, and playing with Jackie and Mark's kids. Our nephew Boston just loved Lenny, our cat, and Leslie our niece, was a sledding and bowling machine. Might I add she almost beat me in bowling! :) We also got stuck in a huge drift due to all the wind and snow by mom and dad's on our journey back to Utah. Dad had to pull us out with the truck and we shoveled snow for quite awhile so we could get through. It was quite the adventure.
New Years was spent with the Weishaar fam in Shelby. It was very snowy and cold the whole time we were there, but we enjoyed being there with Jared's family. His brothers Ryan and Jorden were able to make it up there too. We went sledding a couple of times where the snow was up to our chests! We also played water spoons which if anyone knows how to play that you know you really want to get a spoon or else you'll be up all night using the bathroom like me. Ha
So far school is going good, I have a couple of fun classes this semester. Jared and I are in a ceramics class together which we're excited about and I'm also in a volleyball class. I figured I might as well take some fun classes since I just need some more credits.
And the thing we're most excited about... Saturday we are headed here!!! Cancun here we come!
2 comments:
Have so much fun in Cancun!!
sounds like you had a great Christmas break. Sorry we didn't want to infect you so we stayed away. It's never good to start the year off with the flu.
Have fun in Cancun, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment