Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CANCUN

Cancun was a blast! It was a short trip but worth it. Although it rained most of the time we were there it was still warm. We spent most of our time playing in the ocean and riding the giant waves. After awhile though I got tired of being tossed around, drug under, and slammed into the beach. I had so much sand in my hair that it took me several days to get it all out! LOL. We also went on a snorkeling adventure in some national park. We were snorkeling for two whole hours and we saw lots of fish, coral, and even a sting ray. Jared and I LOVE snorkeling. The resort we stayed at was all inclusive so we had all the authentic Mexican food and pina coladas we desired. yum! So here are a few of the pictures we took...it seems like most of them we took at nighttime, I guess we were too busy playing during the day to take time for pictures:). Above is one of the crocodiles we saw on our way to snorkeling. The other one we saw was 3 times this size. Yikes.
Dinner...
Ole!
Under a palm tree...



Our view from our room.
The Fiesta Americana Condesa resort (where we stayed)

Jared just didn't know what to do with all of the food:)

LOVE...


Above is us waiting to go snorkeling...
And this is my favorite picture of all...look out Jared!

2 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a blast! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're awesome! Bran and I LOVE body boarding!

Darcy said...

I keep meaning to leave a comment and never do but here it goes-- Jared love the hat!! What a great idea to take the picture of your feet with the waves coming over it-- love it! You should buy a collage frame and put up a collage of your trips- you take such nice pictures! So jealous of the blue WARM water!! Love Ya