Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Silhouette

So this is my new toy. The Silhouette cutting machine. It's like a Cricut but even better because you don't have to buy cartridges. You can just use any font from your computer and it comes with a design software so you can customize any design. It can cut a wide variety of paper, fabric interfacing, vinyl, draw designs with pens, and do glass etching with vinyl. I  just have too much fun with it! Lately I've been using it for scrap booking but here are two vinyl projects I've done:



2 comments:

Michele said...

i'm so jealous! i've been wanting a silhouette!!! cute things you've made too :). hopefully i get one soon. i have a cricut, but silhouette seems so much better! i'm sure you can use it for a lot of cute sewing projects.

heyjackieday said...

Okay, I'm ready for "If it's not chocolate, it's not worth it!"
Now, if I only knew where to stick it....