Benson had to go to the Dr. yesterday for conjunctivitis in his eyes. His eyes were so goopy, poor thing. Thankfully, it was isolated to his eyes. His ears and lungs were clear. He weighed 11 lbs 5 oz (21st percentile) and was 23.75 in long (70th percentile). He is growing too fast! He hasn't seemed bothered by the pink eye and his eyes are already much better today. Jared and I were both sick with colds last week so I suppose that is where he got it. He will have his well-baby check up next week. He has started to smile and interact a little bit. I haven't caught it on camera yet but I will soon! He has the cutest smile with a dimple in his right cheek.
We had these pictures taken about a month ago. I was hoping Benson would be asleep for them but he was wide awake the whole time. I really liked how they turned out though. He has such bright eyes!
![]() |
| I love this one! |
We are not crazy about how our family pictures turned out. We will be retaking them. Jared and I look so tired and I think we are positioned funny in them. I didn't even post most of them because we look terrible.
Brigs liked saying "cheese balls!"
My two little angels

















No comments:
Post a Comment