Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Valentines

 I had THREE valentines this year. Two of them even put on bow ties for me and let me kiss their foreheads. Which is a very difficult task for a two year old who hates getting dressed and holding still. There were some tears involved, but I'm glad to have these pictures. In hindsight, maybe I should've left their shirts on, but they are so cute!







 How did I get two handsome little boys???

 Make that three, very handsome boys! But you all know that already ;)
 Our ward held a fun Valentine's dance party. Did you know that our bishop is a DJ? How cool is that? We have so many great, fun and silly friends in our ward. We all battled it out during a round of musical chairs (which may or may not have resulted in a broken chair), reverse charades (our team won!) and dance contests.
I am not sure how we got the boys to pose like this but it is a keeper! And by the way, the Bishopric is front and center. LOL
 




 Tiffany Winward threw Benson and I a baby shower luncheon. It was a nice relaxing way for all of us to get together and to meet Benson. He got a lot of diapers and wipes which is exactly what we wanted and needed. I was really surprised Wednesday night when my Young Women threw another shower for us. I was a little suspicious last Sunday with all of the whispering going on but I decided I would find out when it was time for me to know and I was way too tired to really know what was going on anyways. I got to the church and all the lights were off in the room. We walked in and surprise! A full out party for Benson! We've got some really amazing girls in our ward. I am so lucky to be one of their leaders.

 Here is our LDSFS caseworker, Lynn Olsen, meeting Benson for the first time. We really appreciate all that he did and does for us and all the other adoptions and social work happening in the western side of Montana.

 Here is Benson last Sunday, all dressed up for church. He is getting a double chin and rolls on his legs! Love it!


 A few funny quotes from Brigham lately...
Jared: What is your name? Brig: Brigham Young!
Me: Where do you live? Brig: Hel-la-la-la
Brig said to me as he walked out the door: "See you later, hot Mama!"

We had quite the snow storm this last week. It snowed for several days straight, leaving over a foot of snow on the ground. We've been having fun playing in it with our new sled that we hooked up behind the 4-wheeler. Even the missionaries were brave enough to try out some Montana-style sledding in -10 degree weather. The Elders are both from California, so they froze but had a great time!

Elder Schramm and Elder Thawley
Elder Thawley


Elder Schramm

No comments: